- Depicts two Armorials
- 22.75" x 28" (57.8 x 71cm)
- Solid wood gold frame & thick plexiglass to protect prints
Our Armorials are one of our best selling products. Why? It's an all-in-one product!
This elegant wood gold frame encompasses the two Armorials and is protected by a sheet of plexiglass - eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment. Plus, hooks are installed on the back for easy hanging in any room you decide to show it off in.
Perfect for couples to display both their coat of arms & surname histories or individuals who want to show off their parents' history.
What's included in an Armorial?
- Family Crest / Coat of Arms
- Seal of Authenticity
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First Settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Color watermark of the country of origin
- A history that could be up to 1,800 words long