- Solid 1" wooden frame - a family heirloom for generations
- Measures 22" x 26" (56 cm x 66 cm)
- Frame displays an Embroidered Coat of Arms including gold (bullion) and silver thread
- Matting separates the history, Coat of Arms and Certificate of Authenticity
This Beautiful custom cut, solid 1" wood frame depicts an embroidered rendition of the earliest Coat of Arms and Family Crest, as well as the Surname History and Certificate of Authenticity.
The sleek, modern, black frame perfectly draws attention to the Coat of Arms and Surname History. Protected by acrylic, eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment and creating a lighter-weight frame, essential for hanging this piece in your home. The three documents are divided by a custom cut cat in black.
Arrives ready to display proudly on your entranceway, family room, or den. This frame will be the center of attention of relatives and friends alike. A family heirloom for generations!
Family Coat of Arms Features:
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Matting to highlight the history and coat of arms
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
Every surname history can be up to 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11"x17" parchment scroll.