- A luxurious product for generations
- 25" x 28" (64 cm x 71 cm)
- Displays an Embroidered Coat of Arms, including gold (bullion) and silver thread
- Requires 6-8 weeks for delivery
With shades of rich brown and gold, this 2" wood frame is breathtaking, encompassing the embroidered rendition of the earliest Coat of Arms and Family Crest, as well as the Surname History and Certificate of Authenticity.
The handmade Embroidered Coat of Arms includes gold and silver thread. The detail of the Coat of Arms is astonishing, you won't be disappointed.
In addition to the detail of the coat of arms, our antique-looking solid wood frame truly ties it all together.
The products are protected by thick plexiglass - eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging. The three documents are divided by a custom mat, so it's ready to be displayed proudly in your home.
This product will wow your relatives and friends alike. A family heirloom for generations!
Each Surname History Includes:
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- The ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Watermark of the country of origin
Handmade products take time, this product requires 6-8 weeks for delivery.