- LAST CHANCE - only 50 frames left!!
- 22" x 26" (56 cm x 66 cm)
- Displays an Embroidered Coat of Arms, including gold (bullion) and silver thread
- Requires 6-8 weeks for delivery
LAST CHANCE - our pine frame is being discontinued.
Our solid pine frame depicts a handmade embroidered Coat of Arms, Surname History, and Certificate of Authenticity.
We don't like to pick favorites, but when we say the contrast of the pine frame and black mat surrounding the documents is eye-catching -- we mean it. The beauty of the embroidered crest is a conversation starter, while you can proudly display your surname history beside it.
The documents are protected by plexiglass, therefore eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment and creating a lighter-weight frame, essential for hanging this piece in your home. The back already has hooks installed.
This frame will be the center of attention of relatives and friends alike. Beautiful precision in threading the gold and silver thread creates a one-of-a-kind product. A family heirloom for generations!
Each Surname History Includes:
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- The ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Watermark of the country of origin
Handmade products take time, this product requires 6-8 weeks for delivery.