- Solid 1 3/4" custom golden wooden frame - a family heirloom for generations
- 22.75" x 28" (57.8 x 71cm)
- Displays Coat of Arms, Surname History, and Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes bound Complete History for the surname
This antique gold frame is 1 3/4" of solid wood, which depicts the earliest rendition of the Coat of Arms, Family Crest, as well as the Surname History and Certificate of Authenticity.
The golden tones on this wood frame highlight the documents, which are protected by plexiglass, therefore eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment. Hooks installed on the back make for easy installation into any room of your home.
This package also includes a bounded history for the surname.
The complete surname history includes a full history, symbolism of the Coat of arms, detailed bibliography unique to each country, a comprehensive list of current notables, and up to 10 pages of settlers covering a time period of 400 years. This history ranges up to 32 pages in length.
Features of the Surname in Frame:
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- The ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Watermark of the country of origin