- Surname History in a 2" frame
- Coat of Arms print ready for framing
- Luxurious new frame that accents the Surname History
This product displays your Surname History and Seal of Authenticity in our new frame which will surely amaze you every time you pass by it.
The solid wood frame is our most luxurious frame yet. With shades of rich brown and gold, this frame is breathtaking encompassing your Surname History.
The frame is 2" thick featuring an ornate golden design with brown hues around it. Despite the embellishment of this frame it's still fairly lightweight and includes hooks on the back for hanging. The Surname History is protected by acrylic to eliminate the risk of shattering during shipment.
The Coat of Arms print is 8.5" x 11" so it's conveniently ready to be framed. This product will show the Coat of Arms that is most commonly associated with your family's surname.
Surname History Features:
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Watermark of the country of origin
- Up to 1,800 words long
- Printed on 11"x17" parchment scroll