- Solid 1 3/4" custom golden wooden frame - a family heirloom for generations
- 22.75" x 28" (57.8 x 71cm)
- Displays Coat of Arms, Surname History, and Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes bound Complete History for the surname
This antique gold frame is 1 3/4" of solid wood, which depicts the earliest rendition of the Coat of Arms, Family Crest as well as the Surname History and Certificate of Authenticity.
The golden tones on this wood frame highlight the coat of arms, which is protected by acrylic, therefore eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment and creating a lighter-weight frame, perfect for hanging this piece in your home. Hooks are already installed on the back of the frame for easy hanging.
The three documents are divided by a custom cut mat in black arriving ready to display proudly on your entrance way, family room or den, this frame will be the center of attention of relatives and friends alike. A family heirloom for generations!
This package also includes a bound history for the surname. The complete surname history includes a full history, symbolism of the Coat of arms, detailed bibliography unique to each country, a comprehensive list of current notables, and up to 10 pages of settlers covering a time period of 400 years. This history ranges up to 32 pages in length.
- Full color Family Coat of Arms
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Matting to highlight the history and coat of arms
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
- Bound Complete History
This product is also available with a brown