- Solid 2" wood frame with rich gold & brown detailing
- 28 5/8" x 23 5/8" (73 cm x 60 cm)
- Includes Framed Coat of Arms, Surname History, Certificate of Authenticity, and a bound Complete History
- Luxurious product for generations
INTRODUCING OUR NEW HEIRLOOM FRAME SIZE
With shades of rich brown and gold, this frame is breathtaking, encompassing your Coat of Arms & Surname History to perfection. It truly is our most luxurious frame yet.
The documents are protected by plexiglass, eliminating the risk of shattered glass in shipment. Plus, there are hooks installed on the back already for easy hanging!
This package also includes a bounded history for the surname.
The complete surname history includes a full history, symbolism of the Coat of arms, detailed bibliography unique to each country, a comprehensive list of current notables, and up to 10 pages of settlers covering a time period of 400 years. This history ranges up to 32 pages in length.
Features of the Surname in Frame:
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- The ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Watermark of the country of origin