- Our popular Armorial in a 1" Brown frame
- History of the surname, Coat of Arms, & Gold Seal of Authenticity
- Lightweight and durable frame
A classic brown frame that's made out of solid wood, and only 1" thick. This soft, rustic, frame accentuates the exquisite Armorial.
The Armorial includes the earliest rendition of the Coat of Arms and Family Crest as well as the Surname History and Seal of Authenticity.
This print is protected by a sheet of acrylic to eliminate the risk of shattering during shipment. It also makes it more durable for whatever room you want to add it to.
The frame, conveniently already has hooks installed on the back for easy hanging. All you need to worry about is finding the perfect wall to hang it on!
The perfect product to display in your home, or to give as a gift. A family heirloom for generations!
You might also be interested to know that this product comes in a Black frame as well.
What's included in an Armorial?
- Family Crest / Coat of Arms
- Seal of Authenticity
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First Settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Color watermark of the country of origin
- A history that could be up to 1,800 words long