- Our best selling product!
- 11" x 17" parchment scroll paper
- Earliest rendition of Coat of Arms and overview of Surname History
Our most popular product is a best seller for a reason. The Armorial combines your Coat of Arms / Family Crest and your Surname History. It's an all in one product that allows you the flexibility to style it in your home however you want.
Need some frame inspiration? We offer this Armorial with all our frame options that were designed to complement the artistic details surrounding the Coat of Arms / Family Crest.
The Armorial makes for the perfect gift for any occasion or just the stepping stone to exploring a piece of your heritage.
Each Armorial History includes:
- Family Coat of Arms
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Ancient origin of the name
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Displayed unique certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Watermark of the country of origin
Armorial histories can be up to 1,800 words long and are printed on an 11" x 17" parchment scroll.